Jul 13, 2008

While ur gone...day..too long

I'm waiting for my flite..it was delayed to 3pm instead...but at least jetstar smsed me last nite abt the delay...I dun have to rush off early in the morning..that's great service..
My officemate already looking forward for their goodies from msia...kerry wants a fridge magnet..mark wants a chilli crab..yeah like tha gonna happened...arlene wants an orangutan or sun bear...and mind u...I never knew sun bear only exist in malaya...or ever exist in that matter...I had a heated discussion with her abt the freaking bear..that my teacher never talked abt the bear..or it was just a huge cover up by the govt on their failure to protect the animal..or the easiest expalanation..I skipped tht class...and as a zoologist..she knew better...I always joked...I ate those wretched bear for dinner..yummy...it wasn't that funny for her..I mean I think I'm a funny guy but sometimes they didn't get my jokes and vice versa...we'll be looking at each other blinking our eyes after finishing the jokes without a single laughter..tough crowd...
I was chatting with my fren the other abt my journey home..and he said "dude, ur the perfect profile for a terrorist", I was huh!....well its bcoz i'll be travelling alone...no check in bag...no clothes...too many electronic for 1 person...well at least I didn't wore my turban and shaved my beard...
I really hope I won't be the next dr haneef..that was a fiasco..mom i'm on tv....
i'm writing this entry via my dopod..so the typing speed can't keep up with my head...
So frens...stay tuned...

6 comments:

~ayoi~ said...

Mr. Evil: Adakah bag di kakimu itu Crumpler Sinking Barrage? Laptop + camera bag. Mcm sama je, tapi kaler lain.

Kalau ikut nama, I don't you're listed in the "no fly list". Selamat balik ke Malaya.

the evil genius said...

yup..crumpler..my multipurpose bag..also my grocery bag too...i dun think Coach can outdo that ?

ummi of triplet said...

watevaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~ayoi~ said...

My Crumpler works wonders too. Laptop + camera bag + portable printer @ hand luggage for light traveling. Waterproof, lasak etc.

Can't complaint on Coach sebab mrs mama got me money clip from Coach. Hehehe. It shows that wifey ingat gak masa shopping kat Coach. Kan cheeky pah?

Maryam A. Razak. said...

are those your jack purcells ?

ummi of triplet said...

yerp...thats the jack purcell
uncle g: chuck taylor is so lame

on behalf of uncle g