Jul 24, 2008

The jaws

Yes I know..the pic doesn't do justice..but the dslr getting heavier by the day..or I am...the dentist already asked me to slow down on meatstuff...I complained to her abt my jaw..sorta a stinging feeling when I chew meat or rubber...she said I ate too much chewy food and have traumatised the jaw muscle...soft food for the next 2 weeks...

and yesterday I had rack of lamb in victoria station and today had kambing kuzi...sorry doc, I dun have much time here..and time is not on my side..i've been on see food diet since I touched down in kl and have never stopped eating since..and this is my first time ever hurting my jaw muscle like this...never came thru my mind i'd be in this predicament...to eat or not to eat...oh well.. 2 weeks on soft foods starts next week...I can swallow the pain and soldier on till sunday....

3 comments:

ummi of triplet said...

gambar tersebut adalah beriani gam putrajaya

kuzi kambing for him
ayam merah for me

shaz said...

Makan saja kerja, tak takut ke kolesterol?

the evil genius said...

kolesterol not in our dictionary...