Jul 25, 2008

War driving in Putrajaya

While waiting for the missus for her so called appointment in the parking lot...i booted up the thinkpad and surprisingly there was 2 unsecured access point....tried the 1st one which has 70% strength..failed and then tried the 2nd one only 4% signal strength..and voila..i'm in heaven...that's why i loved the thinkpad....my dopod can't even find any of the access point...i usually don't agree of unsecured APs..but my cases...kudos to Bhg Sistem Maklumat...i'm bored and needed to be online....

4 comments:

shaz said...

And I can now be online anywhere, anytime with my iphone..best toy ever..

the evil genius said...

excuse me..my dopod can do that years ago..

~ayoi~ said...

My experience using a dopod. Can't really get optimum wifi signal. But with the E90, hidden AP pun boleh jumpa. Nak je tgk any smartphone yg boleh support 802.11N signal. Kalau ada, best gila "menumpang" internet line orang lain..

the evil genius said...

always wanted to try out the communicator but too bulky....loved the keyboard...