Jul 29, 2008

Hsdpa for everyone

Once awhile u'll be amazed on things u take for granted...always lower ur expectation and hope for the best...it happened to me 2 days ago while surfing the net with my trusty ol dopod...yes hunn...it's old...1 yr old in handphone year is a lifetime....back to my story...I noticed the network icon changed back and forth between 3G and H...I know usj are covered under 3G before I left msia but the new icon did piqued my curiosity a bit..I mean I think I know what H stands for..but for a local company...in msia? I dun think so....so I tap the H icon and lo and behold..the hsdpa network pop out..it's like the greek gods have ascended from the high heaven and blessed the network...while writing this entry I just finished the game god of war on psp..sorry for the lame metaphor and influence...there was tears of joy running thru my cheek...words just can't describe the joyous feeling..

Celcom..u pulled it thru....u stepped up and delivered..to the malaysians already knew abt this...sorry for the late news highlight...yawn...i'm just so impressed!
Hopefully they will cover my hometown in within the next 6 months...I hate using dial up to breath the air of world wide web....dear zeus...am not asking much..just a 3G would be ok....

To celcom - Always under commit and over deliver....

0 comments: