Jul 27, 2008

The case with car wash....

2 hrs before my check-in for my flight..watching them wash the cars...I wonder how much they earn...is it per car or per hr...I wonder whether these dudes happy with wat they earn...any job satisfaction ? I dun see any boss yelling or screaming...that's a good sign...not stuck behind a desk...another plus...playing with water every minute...everybody loves a good shower..running around nekkid in the rain while ur 6yrs old..and ur dad gave a chase around the house...being irresponsible ...the person mentioned requested to be anonymous.

Ok I'm rambling coz I want to write an entry abt me joining the rat race...wrote quite a abit on that matter 2 days ago...saved it in draft...totally forgot to back it up when I sent the dopod to be upgraded to WM6....arghhhhhh...my thumbs hurt whenever i'm reminded by it.....that's basic IT 101

Anyways...to org perth..this is proof we washed the car...snow wash some more...polish? Yeah rite!!

4 comments:

shaz said...

Ok tq 4 taking care of my baby, banyak jasa kereta tu.

ummi of triplet said...

lid kata buat per pi cuci?? heheheh

mmg byk jasa kete ni. still in good condition...nanti pinjam lagi.

Anonymous said...

lid komplen, tinggal kereta tak isi minyak. tgh bawak, minyak habis. nasib baik dkt area rmh.

ummi of triplet said...

erk...ingatkan ada lagi minyak. tu la susah fuel indicator rosak....ihihihih