Jul 22, 2008

d'rimba...after one year

we're excited when we get the keys to our house yesterday morning. i even cancel my plan to go to JPA to clarify some stuffs. we first stop at maybank cyberjaya to collect my credit card. visa international detected some fraud transactions over my visa. so they block my card since last may which i only came to know last week. so i ask for replacement. instead of replacing it with the same flex card they swap it with wave. WT*!!! the lady at the counter said "sbb flex ni colour2 so skang dah mcm susah nak keluar"...i dont get it...again WT*!!! i ask her if let say my card takdak this kind of problem and when my membership expired, are they goin to issue with the same flex card. and she said yes!! soooo....apa beza nyer skang ni when u have to replace my card with same flex function. (WT*) u replace my card with wave. i told her by hook or by crook i want the flex function back. u cant simply change my card function. flex for me is the best because they dont have the annual fees but instead monthly fees of RM3.95. and they will waived the monthly fees if your spending is more than RM200....which is no problem for me...ahahahha. kalau tak lebih 200 pun fees 4 hengget tuh tak la byk mana even when total up 12 months pun kan.

then the lady ask me.....nak card colour apa (boleh pulak tanyer nak card colour apa...kata susah nak keluar)....i said dulu colour hijau but skang i tak kisah colour apa as long as it is flex. then i chow. mr evil said i tak diplomacy when dealing with ppl at customer service....erk...like who cares!!!

anyway, i dah terlari tajuk sebenar nyer. enjoy the pics of our very own drimba. this is our real unit....






after dah tgk rumah semua, we then went to the mgt office to settle some stuffs. sebelum masuk, i ask mr evil "boleh tak i deal with them without any diplomacy?".....mr evil kata, yg ni boleh....cheh...boleh cenggitu!!!

3 comments:

Olpicture said...

Chantek! which one is your unit? boleh tak buat arrow tunjuk rumah tue..

~ayoi~ said...

Huhuhu.. Kira sekampung la kita yea. D'rimba dgn D'shire Villa kira ala2 cousins je.

ummi of triplet said...

umah yg takdak grill apa tuh...itu lah umah i

ayoi
nanti ko balik dok situ kaa....jauh sey.