Apr 30, 2005

Young and old

Weekend finally...but got to go to Pedas, N9 in in the morning. I hate working on Saturdays..but what's new..i've used to work on Sunday night...even sleeping on the office desk ..that was fun in away..given you have friends to share it with...hahaha..
Anyways, in Pedas...i went to visit my partner who suppose to show up but did not coz he was too bz settling his income tax...then what am i suppose to do here? I basically joined a co-op seminar..pretty boring seminar on enterpreneurship...what really shocked me was there were only old people..i mean..pakciks makciks only..where the younger generation? Sleeping? Lepaking?..and this is a Malay community..aren't they interested to be an enterpreneur? I felt pity for my own people...Last nite I was reading Azizi Ali book on his personal experience..and he mentioned to be extreme..don't be the person in the middle of the road.. i know what he meant...there's no right or wrong answer in life..just take any route..if its right..you're making a progress...but if your choice is wrong...rectify it...you have the option to make a corrective measure...in this enterpreneur perspective..take action..just do it..why am I playing it safe...
After the long and winding talks..i decided to scoot..better go back and play DMC3...arrived at home and went on to boot my console...and hitting that button like there's no tomorrow...think I played more than 3 hours and did not progress at all..stuck at level 3...and yes hunn..i cheated!! Happy!hehehe...I mean in the game..not reality..The game was so freakin' tough..even with the cheat i'm stuck at that damn level where I have to beat one huge mutt with 3 heads spewing out barf in ice...
Now..i felt like a drone..in limbo of deep sleep due to excessive gaming...now i realized that i'm not that young anymore where i can stand 2 days without sleep by playing CounterStrike in my uni days...Talking bout young..a makcik in N9 thought i was a kid.."you look very young..22 is it? hehehe..Auntie..thanks for the compliment..or she just want me to buy the stuff she's selling..just want to brag to my other half..think i'll lose the moustache and beard more often then...heheheh

Away From Me - Puddle of Mudd

0 comments: