Apr 20, 2005

Sleepy head

The weekend i'm looking forward to..applied the day off on friday..going to Terengganu visit my cz in law and her kids..that's gonna be fun. Anyway, today was a sleepy day for me coz didn't have much of sleep yesterday...tinkering around with this new blog till 2am and have to wake up really early to go the office for discussion with my boss. But, my boss was not available and postponed it to the afternoon at 6pm...man...I woke up early just for nothing.

The day went well, did not procastinate on some stuff..but decided not to call this guy from this college to confirm our roadshow..he's asking me to sponsor RM10k for their event..heck...and that's not even our client at all. .I can't even justify this to my boss..so fugedaboudit!
Drove to Shamelin and check out my business partner doing the roadshow...they are doing ok..but probably not well versed with the product they're selling..so i have to rolled my sleeve and do more demo to the audience..but I enjoyed that part. Talking to people on my product..what does it do..what the competitor can't do..they suck and stuff..hehehe

Drove back to office and do more boring stuff..my mind kept thinking bout the trip tomorrow...I can't concentrate..must concentrate..focus..i can't help it..resistance is futile...Bumped into my other boss...(fyi, I've got 2 boss since i'm in matrix organization) suddenly wallop me for not bringing any business..ouchh...but i think i already gotten used to it. I'm a thick face anyway..no harm done.

Not a productive day as I thought it would be in Monday...but what to do..i'm just a man..another pathetic excuse. Anyway starting next week I'll put down my weekly tasks starting from Saturday to Friday. By end of the week, I'm gonna evaluate my achievement. Tis to keep me focus on my priorities...some time too many unnecessary tasks that made you lose your focus and got carried away. Suddenly you realized that it's already friday and you have not done nuthin at all.

Social Distortion - Highway 101

0 comments: