May 2, 2005

breathe in breathe out....phewhhh

mowningggg
its monday and its a holiday *GRIN. so there wont be any monday blues 2morrow in the office...aiyark. i know its been a while since my last update...the other half keep on asking 'when are u goin to update the blog'...'why is there no updates frm u'.....'can u pls write something...its no fun only me updating'...so here i am early monday morning trying to blog.
so a quick recap of the past...current n future:
tuesday
saw me and the other half headed to pasar malam in bangi. after that visit i declare TUESDAY will be my day off for cooking,...yeay!!! they have almost everything thereeee and its CHEAP....and now i can get my weekly supply of jagung bakar. susah skang nak carik org jual jagung bakar. hmm...and now NO MORE Pasar Borong Selangor. however pasar p8 is still in my list incase i need to get some last minute stuffs.
Wednesday
Nothing interesting….busy wif a meeting
thursday
followed the ministry trip to Pesta Buku in PWTC and bought:
For Her
- 1 special edition of AN*UNG S*RI on kitchen
- 4 old editions of IMP*ANA and sign up for 6 mths subscriptions, free scrabble-like game called vocabularie
- Ara*an Perben*aharaan – hkihiih….only one work related book
For Him
- Orang - orang Kaya di Malaysia (hope to see our names there maybe in 5 - 10 yrs time)
- 3 old editions of Malaysian Business – all abt richest ppl in Malaysia

I did write an entry later in the evening. Near 7 o clock, just X and X all the windows and went straight home without saving the entry. Only realize that when the other half went online later that nite. D*mn

Friday
One whole day meeting in E*U for R*K9 review. Man we have to review project by project…and this is only the beginning. *Pancets

Saturday
Again E*U for R*K9 review…again…pancets. Balik umah….LEPAKS and do some laundry…cleaning…bla bla bla.

Sunday
Reached ikano 11 plus2…meet the other half UT agent and sign up for Pu*lic Itti*al. TQ dear!!! Then both of us proceed to I*EA. The original plan was to buy a tablecloth which ive been eyeing for quite some time. but then I decided to buy their fabric and have it tailormade. Already check wif ikea….the cost will be RM15. so o next im gonna do is to measure my dining table. Hmmm….thinking of buying the stripy stripy red and cream. Just to add some color to my hse (officially the theme color for my hse is now, cream, dark chocolate m fiery red). Not forgetting, another piece of fabric to have it frame using the stretching technique….like the one in their prayer room. However, I*EA don’t provide that service so already ask a frame shop in I*ANO and the cost for 3ft X 3ft would be 90 bucks. Need to survey some other shops…does anybody know any cheaper one? Must bring the measuring tape for my next visit so that I can measure the one in the prayer room. I want that same size!! So sab N ad….pls plan for our next outing to I*EA. Sapa nak ikut…jommmmmmmmmm.

To be continued

0 comments: