Apr 22, 2005

Good Morning Terengganu!!

Woke up yesterday at 11am..goshh..i thought it was 9am..Pack the stuff a bit....and went out to check whether the garbage still there in front of my hse..Yup..still there!! Not moved an inch..except for the maggot crawling inside the plastic bag..gross...Who on earth would ever do this..can't they just put it outside their own place...of all places in the world..this bugger happily park it in front of my door..like a present...and it's even not my birthday..sheeshh...
I'm guessing the neighbour next door. My theory was, they are going back to their hometown..where ever that is..pack their bags...pack the garbage and put it outside since it is emitting bad odour...when they made their move..they totally forgotten the garbage bag..but i dun buy this story coz why the heck did they put it in front of my place..they have their pavement..can't they use theirs..it's nearer than my place..one have to walk 2-3 steps further to execute the move...it would be cumbersome and risky...yup..the risk of caught in the act by somebody else like me!!

Anyway, being a good samaritan..i did what a responsible neighbour would do..throw it away properly..and let's hope this incident would not happen again...and if this garbage bag appear again in front of my doorstep..by god i'm gonna beat the crap out of this prick...
Ok..that's done already..back to the trip story..not much to write abt except for the boring journey in Karak highway and the new Lebuh Pantai Timur. It's not as exciting as Plus highway..i can't figure out why but the ambience is not there...we took some picture during the trip..but i think not that good since we're in motion..i hate stopping for picture taking.

Reached Kerteh around 6pm..and greeted with the screaming of Iman and Hannah..that was soothing..hehehe. Hang out with the kids...play PS2 games with them..and chillin. I was quite surprised when Abg Razak told me the whole hse wifi enabled..so i whipped out my trusted ThinkPad and fired it up..he subscribe the 1mb package and bought the modem router box..darn..i want that..next pay day i'm going to lowyat and get myself wifi router...sweettt...

Anyway, watch some home made movies of Maryam storytelling in school..she won by the way and gonna represent the district and Adam's choral speaking..not sure whether he won or not...why they call it choral in the 1st place anyway...beats me...

Then, out of no where i did a google search on Ninja..and voila..i found the site i've been looking for all this while..www.ninjai.com. I watched this flash base cartoon while I was in CDC...but haven't finish it...when i checked it out today..it is already at chapter 12...coolness..i layan till 1am and started on tis blog.

Telescope Eyes - Eisley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

helllo geniuses....so damn bloody jeles u guys in terengganu and am stuck in the office doing bloody tender....weiiii bawak balik satar untuk aku, aku tgh lapar nihhhhh....

the evil genius said...

hehehe..i've paid my dues in KL already..taking a quick break to tackle Q2