Apr 27, 2005

Clockstopper

Time really pass me by these days...suddenly it's already thursday and friday..another week gone by and i've got nothing to report to my boss. He'll be wondering whether i'm sleeping on the job..
Tempted to play Devil May Cry again today...but my other half already warned me not to touch that controllers..Sometimes I'll just do against her wish just to pisses her off..hehehe...I liked to be yelled at maybe..in office or home..addicted to it..
Was fiddling around with a p2p software called eMule..quite interesting, not as simple as Kazaa or iMesh..I've been fiddling with it 2 weeks ago and i just can't get it running..already changed the TCP IP setting, change outgoing/incoming ports, changed DNS and so many more variants..but i can't get this stupid software to run...blame it on the machines...hehhe..if i get this running..man...it's gonna be awesome..
Looking forward this weekend...thinking of going to Low Yat and get myself that wireless routers...not sure whether i'd go for D-Link, Netgear or Linksys...Read on the paper today TMnet have a new promotion pre-bundled with wifi router..crap!! Missed that promo..i'm gonna call TMnet tomorrow whether i can switch my modem with the new promo..i'm betting i won't get it..but heck..no harm trying...if not..at least i can vent my compressed anger to the customer service personnel...whose the lucky person..we'll gonna see that tomorrow...
Anyways, my other half is going techie with this blog..suddenly she knew to add in pictures, links and html codes...man..i'm so outdated...


Zoe Jane - Staind

0 comments: