Apr 29, 2005

Lost...

I'm drowning with soo many work..My weekly plan seems useless these days...too many last minute request from customers and partners...arghh..It's already friday and i've got nothing to report to my boss on Tuesday..I'm a dead man..now i know how's a cow would feel like visiting the slaughter house..bye bye cruel life...anyway..finished my status report to my team leader..that's a relief.
Called TMnet today and as expected, I can't swap my modem with the wireless modem...have to pay RM 299 for it...then wat am i suppose to do with my old modem..paper weight? Door stopper? Can't they think of some trade-in program or something..even a 6 yrs old can thought of that..
And yes, I haven't renew my license yet. I'm gonna do it tomorrow morning..i hope so..

White Houses - Vanessa Carlton

0 comments: