Aug 6, 2008

Third time a charm

Yup..that's how many instructors we had for the past 8 months. Last tuesday as usual wifey forced me to go out in the freezing winter...8pm schedule for my weekly swimming class..I haven't been swimming at all for the last 4 weeks...and surely gain couple of grams...hehehe..not kg though..i'm sure of that....yeah i'm in denial... and then I saw a new girl going up and down with a whistle in the pool area..ok..that's surely not brandon...then dale walked by..stood by my side..and said the usual..how r u and stuff...he also skipped last week class and told me.. rick called him up yesterday abt brandon quitted on us

Our previous coach was maureen...quits coz it was too far for her to travel...she lives around the northern beaches...then brandon came along...with the usual replacement coach either jessica or katherine if the coach on sick leave...

So the new coach is liz..very young compared to the rest that we went thru...and rick made a remark...I wonder how long liz gonna stay with us?...And she is no pushover..quite good compared to katherine the pretty brunette...peter said she just stand in the middle of the pool and looked pretty...it was spot on...she just stand on the shallow area and give some pointers or two...and that's that...peter blamed katherine for his slow improvement...he said it tooked him 3 goddamn yrs to see some progress...

Well I hoped liz will stays with us longer..but I doubt it...maybe this class sucks...I mean really sucks..or maybe they just dun like rick..he's a bit smooth..sweet talker with a huge beer belly...but that doesn't count why brandon left...I wonder....for her to travel...she lives around the northern beaches...then brandon came along...with the usual replacement coach either jessica or katherine if the coach on sick leave.....hmmm...i think it would better to keep my distance with rick...

0 comments: