Aug 26, 2008

Gold medal in winter olympics

It's a childhood dream of mine to play in the snow..yeah this was the 1st time i've experienced it....rolling around the thick snow bed...making the abominable snowman..throwing snowballs...and it all came thru last week in perisher blue...
And do I liked it?....yes...I enjoyed it as much as a non-skier noob would be...
do I want to do it again?.......a frickin 10 feet tall NO!....it was brutally freezing up there..minus 3 degrees...with strong wind...well strong enuff by my account...not a chance in hell....Anyways..it's out of my system already..i'll take the hot humid day anytime...


slalom contestant from malaysia for the next winter olympics

2 comments:

shaz said...

Apasal dah lama tak update ni?
Mana lagi gambar ?

ummi of triplet said...

busy sket...hihihihi