Aug 4, 2008

from the library....

i'm blogging from the Freehills Law Library. this is actually my fav study area because everything is so brand new. anyway, got another 1 1/2 hrs before my next class. hari ni class habis 9 mlm...DISASTER. before start class tadi i went to the student office at my school to check on some administrative issues

me: hi, this i my last semester so i just wanna check whether i have already met all the course requirements
him: you're doin?
me: MCom in HR 8404 (and i gave him my student id)
him: (gi godek2 kat pc dia) yerp....u will be graduating this semester
me: tq

well, i didnt expect him to gave that kind of answer...ingatkan something like...you've taken all the subjects according to the requirements. to mr evil.....................TOO BAD!!!!!!! hahahahah

my business caps lecture went well, we got some briefing from our client. another DISASTER....my team will be doin some problem-solving issues on IP for our client. IP = Law means BORINGGG!!!! but THANK GOD i got one Business Law team members and she's good....hong kong mari!! i mmg dah mark dia jadi team leader...ahahahha. i am still praying very hard that everything will went well for my team....huwarghhhhh. this project is actually more important to them than to me coz i already got a job back home but for them, kalau dapat that commendation letter, it will be an added advantage to their resume. as for me, of course la leh top up my final grades and most importantly for my very own self-satisfaction.

0 comments: