May 10, 2005

Capacity building my foot...

Too sleepy to write...need to get that daily vitamin pills now!!

Smoked couple of cigs again, need to stop seeing business partners in kedai mamak..the temptation is too strong there.. That's one lesson learnt. Several programme are running for my run rate business and I've got me and me only to handle to handles this. So much for the matrix organization structure..I hope I would be able to develop a skill to type report/plan during sleep soon..hmm that would be nice.. felt like the working hours are not enough to finish everything. I've tried computing during driving..woohooo..much worst that talking on the phone or drink and drive..but I was so desperate to get some info in my ThinkPad..probably I would invent a contraption sorta like handsfree for notebook..make couple of millions by selling it thru MLM or Smartshop..hmm..that's viable..i guess.

Finally finished a book from Azizi Ali..but now need to finish another one from Dale Carnegie. It's been sitting in the toilet for quite some time and i manage to read 1 page only per entrance. Meaning i'm not wasting my time in the thinking room. The other half have yet to finish the book about the obsessive compulsive lady armed with credit cards..the Shopaholic...even i have read that in 1 day..geez..The other day, visited a friend office and borrowed " good to great" book. Highly recommended by my x-boss..so i think i'll take a crack at it..damn..so many books to read and soo many things to do..maybe i'll come up with another skill reading and driving also...that would kill some time during heavy traffic jams in KL or even in Putrajaya..I've got this one particular traffic light which i think hated me...never given me any green light at all...

0 comments: