May 7, 2005

.............................

Thursday nite, my co. held the 1st roound of futsal game in PJ. My team have to go for 3 games that day and it was a long 10 minutes of my life. I hope the ref blew the whistle sooner than the normal period. Since i haven't gone for any jog or tennis for the past couple of month..i was totally gasping for oxygen in the 1st 3 minutes of playtime..luckily couple of the team member turn up for substitution. If not, i'm toast...Anyways, the 2nd game I managed to score a goal but missed out 2 big chances..my team was so pissed off..hahaha..shit happens. This yr, we're basically the Chelsea in the league since most of the team member are new and pretty good with their feet. Think this was my boss hiring strategy to join the dept.. i heard my boss would asked whether they play football or not...hhehe...discrimination on board..but he didn't asked me the question. .Am not that good anyway with futsal. Not very good with body contact games since i'm fragile'ly' challenged...that's why i'll be playing where the opponent would be at the other side of the court..During the 1st game..i pulled a muscle near my thigh and it was SOOOOO painful...i asked for time out and put lots of that Yoko2 thingy...We draw 2 games and won 9-3 with the MAS team..it was a kenduri that time..even we all lost count.
Went back home around 11pm and had supper..the after effect of futsal made me so pumped up and i booted up my PS2 and whacked in DMC3 again. I determined that if i can't pass thru this stage 3, i'd throw the towel and give up on it altogether. But, after 1 attempt at it..i managed to beat the crap out of the 3 headed mutt..woohooooo...so went to sleep around 1am.
With my aching body of unstretched torso..i woke up at 10am..WHAT!!!Look up my hp and it was on silent mode and the other half been trying to call me 6 times already...luckily my meeting this morning was cancelled..so as a typical salesman man..i slowly crept into my cubible without any noticeable trace...sigh..my boss not around..and if somebody ask where was i..i'll just come up with the de facto standard answer..met with business partner..can't say with customer since i'm not wearing my tie yet..would work like a charm..the rest of the day went by as usual..
A partner called from Perak and notified he's closing a deal there...yeahoo..PO will be in next week..but my target still so unbelievebly infinite..how the heck can i achieve it...Who cares..it's weekend!!

We're all to blame - Sum 41

0 comments: