May 24, 2005

Home Alone

Today is the 1st day my wife away from me for 3 long days..Miss u already honey bunny...Probably it is true, you'll only miss somebody when they are not around..she basically cooked for me for lunch today before she went off...bought some snacks..filled the fridge..coz she knew i'm lousy at cooking and shopping..and also ironing...i'm too lazy to get myself a dinner today that i bought the Toast 'Em bread at petronas..have eaten 1/2 loaf yet my stomach stil growling...need to get some rice...but how..dunno how to work with the rice cooker...maybe tomorrow i'll try out some dishes i used to do while in KYPMKL..hope it still works..SOS : To my wife..pls come back early..your husband need REAL food...i'm a lucky bum..hahahah..ok..enough of mushy stuff..back to business..
Yesterday i have finished the book i bought the other day...i was surprised to finish it off in 2 days..such a waste of money..should buy myself an Economic book..that's value for money..after 3 years of studying with the ol book..still you need it for your final exam...ooo yeah..those were the days..The Da Vinci book quite interesting and yet disturbing coz it relates to the religious belief..not for the faint hearted..but its kinda cool to decipher the meaning behind a famous art.
E.g..not sure whether it's true or not..need further research..the Mona Lisa was not female neither male..its neutral..the Last Supper..there was 12 men and 1 women..not 13 men..hehehe..feeling quite smart ehh..and so many more..but word of cautious..don't believe anything you read..
Makes me wonder, what if all the books that we thrown in the red sea could ever be recovered..most of literature were from famous Islamic scholars..Khwarizmi..Ibn Khindi..to name a few..all of the knowledge was lost forever..or plagarised ( these days we call it : copy paste). I heard most of these books also were secretly kept somewhere in UK, to prevent civilization could ever recognise the supremacy of Muslim scholars..My math teacher taught me, the Pythogoras theory was discovered by Muslim chap..not sure his name..not this Peter Gores guy for sure..
My wife called me couple of time tonight just to know what's happening in Astro..This dropout dude Mawi was on air..and she kept asking me what is he doing..OMG..Hellooooo!!...remember your husband here..her infatuation starting to get on my nerves..sheshh.. But if i do this to her, she gonna...hmm..let just say ..it's too horrific for me to write here...if i do..i have to get FINAS approval for an 18SG rating..
p/s : Where's the maggie mee hun?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...hopeless man hopeless....ish ish ishh...see i told you mawi was good what??? somemore the name same with my fiance hehehhe......

btw, watch kingdom of heaven already or not? i suggest u go watch it....you will feel dignified after watching it...i like the part when salahuddin suggested the moslem's physician to be sent to the king for his leper treatment....NOW THAT is how supreme Moslems were last time, well respected for their bravery and intellectual being....like what happened to us lah?

Anonymous said...

Yeah sure whatever...anymore more dark secret? Malaysia Idol? Who Will Win? Audition? or the highly anticipated Bintang RTM?

Trying to get hold of that movie..on a different note..Dun watch House of Wax!! A freaking stupid scary movie i've seen in my entire life..and to make it worse..like the casting director tried very hard..they got Paris Hilton. She can't act man..dun get me started on the screenplay

Unknown said...

Seb baik aku pi tgk born to fight thailand movie itu hariii...thought of watching house of wax...tapi lucky me tak kuar lagi...