Oct 27, 2005

Same ol, same ol

Had a very interesting day today...Finally I have moved out from Cyberjaya to TTDI. All this while, i've studied in cyber and worked my arse off in cyber too..minus my stint in Shah Alam for 2 month and Bukit Bintang or 10 month...but that's gonna be another blog entry on its own..very long story..Though i'm suppposed to be based in cyber..but i'll be usually seen in TTDI office since all of my team members are located there...It's quite tiring to running around from 2 offices plus partners and customers sites..sigh..
My new workstation is quite big with a freakin view..an old rusting building and an under construction condos..Well, at least i got a view.. Yes dear...i know u got ur friggin own room..whooopie..i hated rooms anyway...too quite. You tend to doze off and day dream in a big old boring room..since mine is in a secluded corner..I'd be able to chat more without getting caught...finally...
Today, i made a very difficult call to a business partner..it was tough..i had postponed it for almost 3 month with hope nobody had noticed something is wrong with the invoices..but in the end..its gonna bite you back..crap..i picked up the phone..dialled his number..just after drafting an email to notify the screw up..hehehe..too scared to talk to the guy..so i thought i can hide behind an email address..Anyway..told him the situation..I said sorry though it was not my fault..somebody has to take the blame damn it..and he said ok..Shit....that was easy!! Probably Ramadhan month...but my point was..Why did i tried to tai chi my way out all this while. I would be able to have a piece of mind 3 month ago. That's 3 month that i will not get back. So, no more procastination to resolve problem..hopefully..But i really hate fire fighting with internal department..they can be very very annoying..much more annoying than my most difficult customer..why lah? Can't we just get along..make love not war.
Called up Hakim, an old friend during my A-Level days..he already setup a company secretary firm. Guess most of my friend already have their own business...and where i am right now..slogging my butt off..day in day out..still stuck in the rat race...Ok no more whining about work..its pretty pathetic in a corny way.
Buka puasa in Regent Hotel...this would be the last buka puasa in a hotel for this yr...Finally...already sicked and bored with hotel food. I'd rather buy 'em in pasar ramadhan and in my own place..Now i know what my economic lecturer meant about the Law of Diminishing Return...refer to John Sloman book on Macro Economics...hahaha..the 3 inch book good as a sleeping pill..very effective one.. till another lesson on life..

2 comments:

afflatus said...

u ok, bro?

Anonymous said...

hehehe..i'm ok bro..just venting out