Oct 10, 2005

*pingsan*

i'm in deep sh*t!!!! one colleague has been asking for transfer since early of the year and she got it. her last day is 2morrow. good for her coz she's an engineer tp kena buat keje ptd. and another colleague got promoted...so the guy is out frm the ministry since last friday.

and just a while ago...got a stack of work frm my boss....only then i realise....me=alone=doing everything. back to square one ler nampak nyer...mcm masa memula re-org dulu *pingsan*!!!

p/s: i need clean water...i hate dirty water....they're gross....i need energy to keep me goin and communications to keep me updated.....and now i got everything *pingsan*

p/s 2: starting wednesday, this big room will belong to me....yeahh....only me!!! *evil grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

big room..more workload..ape ke jadah nyer....jom pah balek tidow..muehehehe

Anonymous said...

Pah! Cian you...but i really like ur new font, senang nak baca! muahs!

Anonymous said...

new font tuh temporary jer erk sbb tadi aku kusut...blur and &&^$^%$$. once everything is under control, i'm back to torture u...wakakakakak