Oct 7, 2005

The good, the bad and the fugly

The Good
- Ramadhan has arrived, so I'm determined to cleanse myself and more prayers..Must not miss Terawih this time around coz the surau is in my block..No more excuses!! Hope to read the Quran more and lesser novels..So much good things to do in Ramadhan...heck..i'm getting credited even in my sleep...what a no brainer..Thank you God!!
- Fasting month will help me slim down a bit...i hope so...wishful thinking i suppose..but i'm determined to go for it..
- After reading Steve Jobs speech , i realise i dun want to settle for second...i need to search the one thing i'll be passionate about...so while i was on my way to my car today..i bump into the blue honda accord dude again...he'll be doing the same old chores every morning...washing his car..eventhough he's not working..retired probably..no stress..no worries..but i dun want to end up like him..Waiting the day Death come knocking on the door..live your life...So i've sent a mail to an NGO for volunteer jobs...

The Bad
- 3rd Quarter just closed and entering 4th Q...so I've got like 3 days of stress-free holiday.
- We lost the WaterGames event last weekend..not a single freakin prize...we were eating dust or might i say..lake water..even the MDC girls team whoop our ass...it was so humiliating...and to top it all..we didn't have a t-shirt at all...like the rest of the competitor
- We got 2nd place in the dragonboat event...only 2 teams competing in the 2nd heat..hehehe..sort of our consolation prize
- Need to watch out my spending this month as Raya is coming...too many nephews and nieces after the merger of 2 families...In uni, i thought merger and acquisition would lead to reduction of expenditure with lay-offs and increased productivity...but I can't fire my anak buah..and i don't see any diffrence in efficiency..Probably..these are the teething problem when major companies merged...

the Fugly
- Most of the deal last quarter was not reflected in my ledger..Drouble crap!!...I want my commission damn it...Ooopss..bulan posa...have patience..cool...cool
- ceteris paribus....

0 comments: