Apr 14, 2009

My last days..

This will be my last days as a free man..starting this thursday..i'll be one of the minions of an evil organization hell bent on destroying the world..ok that was an exaggeration..tak pepasal offer letter aku kena tarik balik...but to put it mildly..i'll be joining the rat race again...my mind keep imagining the guinea pig running in that roller cage...arghhh...no turning back..already signed with blood..blue colored..
Anyway..i hoped to not blog abt my work..coz its kinda gray area..some ppl do get fired after ranting abt their work or firm..i shud put up a disclaimer in here to avoid that personal or professional views in an entry..
But looking back...what else i can blog except for my work...my previous entries were abt my xboss or vendors..their colourful characters..and how awful ppl can be...it's kinda depressing..
By the way..i remembered posting an entry about long winded and vague position...well i got my wish..after the two words in the pic up there...3 more corresponding words come after it...and that does not include the 2 sectors i'm handling..it's gonna be a mouthful..just hope the job isn't a handful...hey it ryhmes!
And last nite...i had a weirdest dream..well frankly all dreams are weird..but last nite i dreamt of pouring water on the laptop keyboard...well at least it's a thinkpad..so it wont be a problem..but wat the heck was that?

Sent from my Nokia E71 phone

2 comments:

Olpicture said...

Better la kot... benda benda keja tu just skip the detail, tak pasal2 kannn... let hear more about your fab life instead... fab ker? ha ha

the evil genius said...

Fab..maybe...stressful..definitely..miserable..likely...