Apr 4, 2009

An end to the extended early retirement

Yes..it's finally over..my so called honeymoon. Am suppose to report duty on 16th of apr. It was pretty quick though, landing this job..of all the ppl I contacted..and interview I went...I didn't called him..my former boss suddenly called me on tuesday..asking why I didn't called him sooner..I gave him the usual bs...then met up with him on wednesday..2hrs of male bonding and kowtowing..and only 1 minute of real interview question.on thursday hr contacted to finalise the deal..and the next tuesday i accepted the offer..
In term of package..i was shooting for the sky..but end up falling flat on the ground..it's the employers market currently. So i can't complained much. I didn't even get a 30% increase..instead a 5% per yr increment for the 2 yrs i left the firm...sigh. I can't even get a higher band for the role i'm taking on..arghhh!
So now, i need a new wardrobe..can't fit into my old clothes...but i have a feeling wifey plak yg terover excited.

Via E71

6 comments:

Hazelsyd said...

Gjoule,

alhamdulillah..takper, it's a good decision for u to take up this offer for the time being..esp when he's the one who called u. All the best!!

secondly, ni ape hal memasing e63 and e71 nih huhuuuu....e71 ok ker beb?

the evil genius said...

ija,
beggars cannot be choosers...

E71 way much better than E63....nak buat entry with side by side comparison..tapi malas plak

ummi of triplet said...

hello....apa ke jadah nyer letak gambor nii

yeay!! i'll be getting back my ING card and backdated monthly allowance...yeayyyyyy

*e71 takdak kolor merah!!!

Hazelsyd said...

cikpah!

backdated tu kau!! muahahahahah adoiii

erin said...

Good for u Gjoule! Cik Pah, bestnye dpt backdated -- this is to mark the new shoppingspree season LOL.

ummi of triplet said...

ija & erin
Hati bertambah ceria apabila mendgr kabar berita oz govt mahu bg tax bonus for 2007 - 2008 taxpayer. Bahagia sungguh rasanyer.