Sep 25, 2008

RIP my friend

1 year ago..I met with a very lovely lady in bondi...she's a branch manager for the skin clinic next door...just moved in from the States..she hangs out at our place for chit chat and coffee..She had a cat named Bill for 15yr...can't pronounce my name properly...it's either azus or zues..and I gave up correcting her.. She always screw up her pc or fax machine, so will asked me to fix it. My boss aren't too happy when i go moonlighting in another place..she insist on charging labour hour.

Last July she harassed me almost everyday for the upcoming company's ball in november....after 1 week of harassment i finally cracked...said yes...just to get rid of her..she promised to borrow me her husband tuxedo..like that gonna fit

Last month she went to vacation in phuket during..she's been going there for the umpteenth time and never got bored with the place. I tried to convince her to visit malaysia but she said the traffic is horrible..I can't defend that part..sorry Tourism Dept..anyways she fell and injured her back in phuket...came back here to do MRI and CAT scan and suppose to start working back last monday....she was on painkillers due to her back and unable to move around freely..she did drop by to our office and gave me this t-shirt...she thought I liked monkeys..coz I have another monkey suit...I mean shirt...it was XL but hey...its a gift...I gave her a fridge magnet when I went to snowy mountain back then..
On early tuesday morning..i walked into the office and Mark said..Antoinette died yesterday...I was dumbdfounded...can't believe she died....it was something abt deep vein thrombosis during her flight to and fro phuket..
Her husband have cremated her body and will be spreading her ashes in Coogee beach and the rest back to Ireland..her home country...

So i'm dedicating this entry to you...Antoinette - you're a great friend....we're gonna miss u

0 comments: