Nov 13, 2005

Raya Review

I wanna make a quick and short raya review..

- Raya Aidilfitri was ok -

Seems most raya blog entries are quite interesting and happening...so i'm saving my energy to type the whole raya event from start to finish..Just refer other blogs for those review..But, I'd like to mention the new things happened that have never happened before in my life :

This is my 1st raya away from my own hometown..i've been dying to do this all my life..wanna try out new scenery..It was my main and only reason to apply for UK studies..guess that didn't worked out well..So the next best thing was..Alor Setar!!..hahaha..finally one of my dark fantasies were realized. My other fantasies are quite far fetched that involves leather and whip..Unless Oprah would pick me for one of those Dream Come True episodes...Ok, coming back to this god forsaken place..it was ok..i didn't do much there though..stayed for a week but did not do anything to help out..wat a exemplary son in law I've become...I don't have to anyam ketupat..dun have to cook the ketupat and jaga api..em using woodwork..quite old school but it's so cool..no need to kacau dodol with my bros..Gosh..I've became a couch potato in my in-law..how cool is that..but i kinda miss the pelita, the fireworks and my favourite..home made carbide cannon in my own place...I think the rest are quite the same..

Another interesting event I had was the 1st day of work...I made an illegal u turn and was stopped by 2 policeman. Since it was so obvious that I made it deliberately...though i kept telling them it was not my fault..some of the lame excuse was...

- tak nampak sign dia pun
- saya bukan org kat sini nih
- sebenarnya saya nak cepat
- and the lamest of all..tak sengaja la datuk...

After much negotiation..or i may say..some begging...i realised this is Ops Sik*p summons goes up to Rm 300 with no discount..crap...I'm broke already for all the ang pow I gave...so I took a deep breath and offered the dude.." Bang..takleh setel kat sini je ke?" and he said, " Nak setel camne?" So, I slowly pulled out my wallet and told him" Bang, ada 50 jek nih..ok ke?"...and the rest was history...there ya go peeps..I've lowered my standard to some people in this world and not proud of it.

p/s: fenot, its was your fault..you taught me to do this..I succumbed to the temptation

Talking about lame thingy..i've listed lame questions asked during raya

1. Keje kat mana?
2. Tinggal kat mana?
3. Cuti brape lama?
4. Jam tak jalan?
5. Bila nak bertiga plak?
6. Dah sampai mana?... I still have no idea to answer this question..

- using my experience, i've mastered to answer all of the of the lame question with pin point accuracy..with 0% deviation.

- Selamat Beraya, jgn lupa puasa 6

0 comments: