Nov 23, 2005

Bored

Currently..i'm in no mood to update my blog...probably afflatus was right..i only contribute 1% in this blog..wifey have dilligently updating this blog like almost every week..with the template change and the cook blog too...
Probably, i'm just not that excited anymore in blogging..that's probably it...I'm easily bored with the things i do if its the same monotonous things..i just could not maintain the same enthusiasm when i'm doing it for the 1st time..i just couldn't care less..like i when i got my 1st car...think i vacuumed it on my own for the 1st month owning it...later it just kept accumulating dust for 4 yrs...then there was my pda and ps2...i used it for couple of month and later on i just sold it on ebay..ehh wait..i still got my pda collecting dust too..crap...then my fascination with rare movies..i've downloaded tons of it and have not watched it yet..and probably the classic case was my previous co. i was working with...it was a pretty cool job..no quota..good pay..got my own team who report to me..on my way to be an assistant manager..but i just practically lost interest..felt there's nothing i can get out of it...no more excitement in it..no more adrenaline rush..same ol thing day in day out....
I just hope i would be in the same co. i'm in by 2006...sigh..
Think i need a new hobby..hehehe..collecting stamps probably..or be a pen pal to somebody at the other side of the hemisphere..snail mail only..that would be cool..wonder those thing still exist anymore..
Guess the only thing i never bored with is eating..my wife and i usually change restaurant or menu which makes it a mystery and intriguing..
A good friend of mine advised me, don't change your surrounding to make it interesting..but change the way you look at things...if one look deep enough..you'll see things in a different perspective....yeah be more observant i guess..wish i can do that..just stop for a while..take a deep breath and look around you..don't react..just enjoy your view. Maybe we are so programmed to chase things...act on things and run somewhere to get things done and forgot to enjoy what you have in front of you...err think i'm rambling right now..making lots of nonsense and BS.. yeah..way past my bedtime..
Adiossssssssss

0 comments: