Sep 27, 2005

Blame it on...


I have the tendencies to update this blog once in a fortnight..Well at least, the madam are able to keep this blog running..

On current affairs
- Rita did not reach level 5 as expected. A big relief to the yanks out there..especially dubya..Who might he blame it this time..Mother earth? We're not suckers..

On technology
- I bought a wireless router yesterday in OU. It wasn't the cheapest in town but no time to drive down to Low Yat and bargain like crazy. It's just 20 bucks difference and I got a free lousy speaker costing around 20 bucks..but the towkey slapped a RM 68 price tag on the speakers..and mentioned its good bargain...hah..who's he kidding with..I'm a geek. Anyway, went back and hooked up the router to the adsl modem..put on the cd and let it rip..and the annoying trying and error begun..Macho guys like me dun read manual..just wing it..After tinkering several hours with the gadget i gave up..its not the router problem..something wrong with my wireless setting..No wonder i can't surf in starbucks yesterday...Then i remembered, i went to my frens office last friday and he did some tinkering around my thinkpad to log into his network. Now, everything was so screwed up...This morning, i called up helpdesk..and holler for help...the easiest way to resolve technical issues..we have people to do it for you..I did not mention to the tech lady wat i did last friday with the settings..standard tak nak ngaku salah...it wasn't me kind of remarks...She did some miracle and it works...Anyway, one problem solved...went back to day..and try to run the router installation again...It's not working!!..WTF!!..I'm gonna sue the towkay in OU, he sold me faulty router..or incompatible router..or wateva wrong with it...as long as its not my fault..hehehe...Finally, after several try and error method..i realize i keyed in the wrong streamyx user id...gosh..wat an idiot...its only
azi*ul@streamyx...without the dotcom. TM should standardize the formatting..not my fault....again..blame it on others..esp GLCs. Now, i'm blogging on my bed with p2p running concurrently and reading the news..wooohoooo...- Not sure whether SmartTag falls under this category..or maybe i'm a bit late to follow the trend...but anyways..my another new toy is the TnG Tag..pretty kewl stuff..ahaha..so used to the coins...jakun sey

On health
- Due to Yani's remark on my lovehandle...I've enrolled myself for the MSC Watergames 2005.. So i had to sacrificed my weekends to sweat it out at the Putrajaya Lake.. I'm taking the 2 sculls, 4 sculls and dragonboat event..how bout that!!Felt like studying in Harvard and joined the rowing team..Surely, i can manage to lower down by several kilos...hehehe..unless my beloved wife cooks sabotage my good looks again...- Today, I went to usj for a go-kart games with our business partner..Now, i realized, i drove like a makcik...even the girls drove faster than me..crap..I think something wrong with the kart...Not enough air maybe..or no downward force..or lack of balancing..or anything but me..It was fun...manage to do spin on the tarmac..oversteering and over excited i guess.

On work-
Work sucks, wat else to expect..no need to flame on others..never ending story

On sport- Selangor Rules!!! I never bothered watching the malaysian football..except last week while i was back at home..watching the FA finals...Its been a while watching football with my dad and mum..the excitement..the company..the coffee..the argument betw my parents on small stuff..Those wonder years..man..i really miss those good ol'days..Anyway..Red Giant won again..for wateva cup..i basically just jumped into the bandwagon and joined the excitement..dialled Tigana's hp number and tried to rub it in with him..he'd do the same if Perak won anyway..so wat the heck..in your face dude!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear

kalau ade IMAC match ngan router tuh sure cun giler kan. *hint*

Anonymous said...

Very tempting..tunggu bonus org gomen this week ek..kalo ada..awak beli ler