Jun 7, 2009

Chinese food

My fren brought me here for lunch..early lunch. Just to avoid the peak hour parking madness. Located in Sri Damansara..called Groupbase Cafe. Pretty isolated place, but maybe for an outsider like me..that would be common. Anyway..i ordered the lunch meal of basil leaves with squid..and my fren ordered chicken kung poh/pow...not sure how it is spelt..it is cheap..way cheaper compared to muhibbah in ttdi..but i have to try their more exotic cuisine...they have ala carte too..plus cakes for dessert. My buddy told me they run a catering services..so this is one of their diversification move...
How the taste like...i'm not a food critic...and i dun complaint much as long as they can serve me in record time..so all is good..mine is like less than RM10 with drinks..so not that bad..JJCM did reviewed this place..but i can't find the plaque..so cannot confirm on that part..they do have the usual chicken rice and etc..but that's just way too common...anyway..if u fancy chinese food..halal..give them a try..

Sent from my Nokia E71 phone

2 comments:

ummi of triplet said...

early lunch?
ngulor ker???

the evil genius said...

mana der...tak mcm u leh sampai klcc just for lunch