Feb 10, 2009

A driver's guide to the galaxy

The other day I took along kelly to fetch her bibi from office..the idea was to keep me company while waiting for the madam..
Bringing her along is a big mistake..she can't stop talking in the car.and she was driving me crazy!..why me!!what have I done in my previous lifetime to deserve this..it seems her tok abib did complained abt her skill of non stop chattering from alor setar to kl...that's abt 450km of driving or 5hours of non stop high pitch voice.
She might turn up to be a great politician..as long as it not the perak assemblymen..

The wifey is not helping too...dunno when she gonna finished...trying to show off to the boss she can work late too..yeah riteee...not sure how long can she do this...
Anyway..last friday the madam wants to go to klcc for a freakin lunch...expected me to be there by 12noon...I was happily watching some HBO movies when she called and asked me to move my butt. So I hastily rushed out without knowing the ending of the movie..I wanna know wat happen... arghhhh..when halfway thru the journey an sms came in and says "tak jadi"...I was like...what the xxxx! I wasted good ending of a movie to be stucked in a jam where I have to turn back and do the other side of the traffic jam...ain't life great!

Dopod 838Pro

14 comments:

ummi of triplet said...

not my fault
salahkan adawiyah, nurzalilie dan sabrina
hahahaha

dah la meeting hr ahad pun sampai kat kesas pun masih dok tukor2 venue...ni lah dia hasil dotdot yg dah confirm. bad example to dotdot yg memangku

sekian

Anonymous said...

what was the movie about?? meh i tell u the ending...ngeee

the evil genius said...

nak buat decision nak makan kat fudcot mana punya la susah..pastu nak execute the decision lagi susah....ohh the humanity!

yani, aku lupa la title cite tuh...yg aku igt ryan reynolds ada dlm movie tuh as a teacher

Olpicture said...

ryan reynolds ada dlm movie tuh as a teacher?... Hmmmm

shaz said...

wah now boleh pilih pilih foodcourt ekk..,

adcebol said...

that wud be the 1st and last okeh..pasni no more..sentap i pertuduhan hina ini

adam the dark lord said...

the solutions is to have your license cancled! and show who is boss to khalidah,

adam the dark lord said...

forgot to tell u that i have your white usb cable, found it in ummis room

the evil genius said...

huh...of all the places i searched...it was in ur umi's room? who's been playing with my cable?

adam the dark lord said...

i have a theory on how it got there,

Here it goes:

Since u charge your dopod with the dell vostro, somebody brought the computer into ummis room, and since he/she doesnt use that type of cable, he/she took it off the computer and left it UNDER THE BED. I suspect it was kakak who wanted to charge her ipod and then took yours cable off.

Maryam A. Razak. said...

dont listen to adam.
he's just pissed with me because he went for choir just now.
and pinjam-ed my phone.
tgk2 phone i takde credit.
and then the practice got canceled so he went home by bus.
and when he got home nobody was home.
everyone was out at library and shops and stuff.

and he wanted to call umi but.... phone i takde credit,
hehe i didnt realize it was creditless.
oopsss.
haha thats why hes so angry :D

adam the dark lord said...

first off maryam, it was band practice, and i had to lift a heavy instrument about 10 kg around the suburb,

the only good thing that happend today is when daddy brought me to the camera house to see what camera suits me, and he thinks i should get a nikon d90 with 16gb memory stick for $1899 with dual lens kit i think

the evil genius said...

kids, dun fight....i know it's maryam...she's the mastermind of all the things happening in the world..acting innocent and blur...when ur old enuff...go watch "the usual suspect"

adam, u need the exercise..the heaviest things u ever held is the game controller!

adam the dark lord said...

that is not tue, you are forgetting why i am getting a nikon d90 dslr with 16gb emory stick, it is because i lifted most of the boxes when we hads to move, in putrajaya and over here