May 9, 2008

my pinkish shampoo

thursday will always be my fav day of the week....its the start of my weekend..it is the extended shopping hours day here in sydney......and it is my bondi junction day. instead of preparing mr evil lunch early morning, i would always bring his lunchpack myself....alasan kan. anyway, this is my purchase yesterday...a pinkish sunsilk shampoo...wangi...this is not my usual shampoo....the usual artistry shampoo abih dah...sini mana mau beli...infact my a*way membership pun tak ter-renew....anyway, cantikkan shampoo sunsilk pink ni...katanyer fashion designer range...katanyer lahhh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwww...power puff gurl sgt shampoo u.....

ummi of triplet said...

cantikkan botol dia...wangi pun wangi jugak

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

My name's Stuart and I work for Zing, the Aussie PR firm that's representing SunSilk!

So cool to see you stumbled across the designer range- aren't the bottles fab!!!

If you want more info on the range, do check out our Social Media Release- http://sunsilk.socialmediarelease.com.au/

Cheers,
Stuart
stuart@zing.net.au