Jul 11, 2007

my DARLING MAFSO balik kampung

today is the big day
my DARLING MAFSO went back to his hometown for the 1st time
i didnt do anything to make my father change his mind.
but thanks to en ahmad actually, the one that offered the cheapest price for DARLING MAFSO to be with his new friends...yes, thanks to en ahmad becoz suddenly he sold his mobile together with his number and we didnt manage to contact him.

getting ready to go

when i set the time for DARLING MAFSO to be towed away tonite...i never thought about how much CARPUB my DARLING MAFSO would give me.
yes...my DARLING MAFSO is so CARPUB today
from the moment the lorry came
till the moment it went away (sob sob sob)

neighbourhood security guard: bos, kenapa? kena tarik ka?
mr evil: takda la..mahu hantar balik kampung
me: dush dush dushhhh

sambil2 tuh we can see few heads terjengok jengok dari tingkap umah masing
cis! mesti derang ingat DARLING MAFSO kena tarik

mr evil: bos, malu la bos semua org ingat kena tarik
lorry driver: mmg salu ini macam punya (sambil tersengih)
me (dlm hati): hello my neighbours, i'm giving the best service for my DARLING MAFSO tau

on his way up
dear DARLING MAFSO
enjoy your trip tonite
i'm sure my father will take good care of you
you too must take good care of my father
jgn buat perangai tengah2 jalan
kalau rasa nak sakit ke apa make sure u meragam dr kat umah lg
thank you for the service you give me since 2001

on top of the world





*CARPUB = cari publisiti

0 comments: