Jun 21, 2007

my DARLING MAFSO

i already got two quotations for my DARLING MAFSO. one is RM900 and another is RM1300. this is door to door delivery...so mmg dia akan angkut DARLING MAFSO sensorang gituk. but then my father got another quotation...way way much much more cheaper...u know the lorry yg angkut keter baru banyak2 tuh...so DARLING MAFSO can tumpang that lorry with the rest of his new friends at the price of RM100 plus plus.. but then my father will need to pick up DARLING MAFSO somewhere specified later. rasanyer driver tuh punyer side business la ni. well, for me...of course i want the best for my DARLING MAFSO. i dont mind paying a bit higher as long as my DARLING MAFSO can balik kampung safe and sound. but knowing my father...if i insist on the RM900....sure pot pet pot pet punyer nanti ni. tgk lah camne esok ni nak balik kedah....bebas dr tembok batu sampai hr selasa....pehtu keje 3 hari...pehtu InsyaAllah bebas selama2nya.

p/s: harus la DARLING MAFSO kena polish b4 naik lori dgn kengkawan baru dia yg berkilat tuh

0 comments: