Jun 13, 2007

Darling MAFSO

i'm in dilemma

how in the world i'm gonna bring back my DARLING MAFSO to his hometown

DARLING MAFSO is quite old...5-6 hrs on the road would be too much for him

i dont think he can stand the heat plus it would dangerous to bring back DARLING MAFSO in bad weather condition....you know nowadays hujan sana sini sampai banjir

tell me what to do...i dont wanna sell my DARLING MAFSO yet becoz his name is precious plus he himself pun dah banyak sgt berjasa (erk...dah la asyik loan vacation jer dr father dearie)

i need to find a transport service that can transfer my DARLING MAFSO back to his hometown.
this is actually gonna be DARLING MAFSO first time back to his hometown

so i am pretty nervous abt it

anybody know any company providing that kind of service to my DARLING MAFSO???

0 comments: