Jun 5, 2007

Dear YOU

Dear YOU

Today, YOU lost my respect

the way YOU scolded me in front of everybody is so unprofessional
the way YOU make me cry in a room full of ppl is so heartless
the way YOU express you anger towards my ex-cat whom you mention repeatedly 'yg dah nak mampus' is so rude
the way YOU want everything done in a split second is so so illogical
the way YOU proudly say YOU are able to solve all the current sector problems if you are given the position is so so poyo

and finally
the way YOU explain that you are not scolding me but want me to convey the message to my current cat is meaningless

Dear You,
I shall never forgive you...never in my life!!!

=====================

and the thought that i was there on behalf of my cat is sooo......(*&(*^%!!!

4 comments:

duchess said...

sabar midah...mesti ada hikmahnya...

Anonymous said...

sabar pah..

the evil genius said...

eleh..kena marah sket dah nak mogok...lek la...i kena sound ngan boss tiap2 hari..ok jek...hehehe

ummi of triplet said...

TQ iffah and zet

hubby dearie...
u tak tgk org tua tuh screaming and shouting dr ujung meja tuh with me the only one wearing pink and the rest in chocolate coloured uniform.