Feb 7, 2007

Prelude

So..i've not been updating this blog for donkey years already...Just not up to it...Nothing much happened..I'm just blogging to kill time before meeting an old friend...So what's up...

1. Moved to Seri Kembangan..nuthin to shout about..lame place..
2. Got new boss..nuthin new too..know already how the guy works..just bracing myself for the worse
3. My ASEAN boss jumped to our competitor where he used to be before joining us..maybe can't take it anymore
4. My sales review meeting shifted from monday to friday..whoopieee...at least i can enjoy my sunday from now on
5. New Streamyx installation agony..this is a long story...the shorter version = that helpdesk dude really had a bad day with me for 1 hr..to be continued in techdoze later
6. Changed my 3G plan to pay per use since i dun use it anymore with wifi in place..but was slapped with RM 500 phone bills in less than 1 week..mutha**..still investigating what the heck happened
7. Continue to watch movies..tonnes of movies..Latest one..Little Miss Sunshine..and Apocalypto...
8. Still have not picked up my korban meat back at my hometown..my mum maybe a tad pissed bout this..Luv u mum!!
9. The cat poo problem already resolved...
10. Bought a new toy for me..hehehehe...to be continued too
11. And wifey addiction to Korean movie..which led to no. 10 purchases in return...

0 comments: