Aug 16, 2006

Reverse forward

Its taken me a very long time to write on this blog..too long...one coz i've got so many things to do..and two, am not a blog slave..I've seen people writing their blog almost everyday..day in day out...rain or shine..it has become a chore or burden. Where's the fun of doing...i just finished reading " How to be Rich" by Don Trump..the supremo of Apprentice. One of his advise is do something you're really passionate about..its not about the money..its bcoz ur love doing wat ur doing..full stop...but if one loves to write or spill their guts on blog,..than by all mean..nobody is stopping you...And i have yet to determine..wat am i going to do in the next 5-10 yrs time...something i'm really passionate about..something i really believed in..and time is running out...As the CEO of Scan Asso Bhd told me..."Bro, you need to do some deep thinking on wat ur gonna do...ur not that young anymore...u got at least 2-3 yrs before its too late to do anything and ur stuck in a rut forever"

That conversation..really made me thinking..Pre mid life crisis maybe..hahaha..and one of that simptom was when i became an amateur paparazzi...Last monday..driving to the office...before going into the SmartTag lane...a black C200 Merc suddenly overtake me..she put up her hand as a gesture..and i waved back to give way...then I saw the car plate..EJA78...shit...is that eja roda impian girl...drool..drool..drool...After getting my composure..i whipped out my nokia..babe..its time for u to shine and make my investment worth it...manage to snap a close up on the car plate...And that was my 1st symptom of pre-mid life crisis...

The End

0 comments: