Aug 8, 2006

am i a shopaholic?

no i'm not...and some frens dont believe me...

You're a Window Shopper!

You know that shopping's a blast, but you prefer to save your money
You hardly ever give into an impulse buy, unless it's a total steal
You've always got the most money of your friends - and you never have to borrow
And you've got a nice wardrobe too ... of classic pieces that last years!


but i have a fren who is a shopaholic. and her name is lilie. and also another friend, sabrina. and when they went shopping, they would just grab and pay (aku exagerate ker ni?)

but anyway sometimes, i can turn into a shopaholic. like 1-2 mths ago, i was soooo into online shopping and i got myself 3 new bags, etc etc

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denial..denial..denial...

And why I only noticed 1 bag? Where do you hide the other 2?

the evil genius said...

alamak..salah username plak...

ummi of triplet said...

kusut la u ni

Anonymous said...

itu semua pitenah n dusta...

ummi of triplet said...

me @ lilie,

berapa banyak pelaburan u kat ikea tadik...ohhohoh

sabrina said...

handbag-denial...not a fan
shoes-denial...not a fan either...cudnt care less
fond of brg umah...can spend all for my interior...(carpets and curtains and sofa)-yup admit....nyway..read my result in my blog