Aug 16, 2005

A tribute to a friend

We met in July 2001 in Kelana Jaya..my big bro match us up and we hit it off right away...So many memories from then on till yesterday...You're the coolest friend a guy can have...I basically don't have to worry about you at all...i can rely on you anytime...anywhere..I'm gonna miss you babe...
I remember our 1st encounter..
I remember the sound you made in the morning
I remember the imperfection you have
I remember the moment we go for a date
I remember your company when we went for outstation in the far reaches of Malaysia
I remember the moment I got engaged, you were there
I remember the moment I got married, you were there
I remember when I was so pissed off with things, you listened
I remember how easy to spot you, coz you'll always stunning
I remember the express breakfast we have in the morning to catch an appointment
So many fond memories with you..I can't find a better friend than you..the most faithful and kickass partner...
My only regret was not saying a proper goodbye to you yesterday...Seems like I'm too cruel treating you like you have never existed before by ignoring you...gosh..I never knew myself to be this sentimental..but I do...from the bottom of my heart..I couldn't ask for more...I will always remember you...my friend...

p/s: to those who might bump into Wira 1.3 Aeroback ..Green Apple..plate no, BFM 1005, pls say hi to me!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

airk...pandai plak jiwang. but anyway, i miss u tooooooo

Fara said...

org laki mmg suka jer jiwang kat keta .. heheheh.. woit! tuko keta baru eh? takder gambo ke?

Anonymous said...

tahniah dah angkat keta baru, and stay jiwang to keta lama ok...hehehehhe

Anonymous said...

Aku serious sedey weh...2nd wife katakan..hehehe

Anonymous said...

like since when???????????!!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm...since..well...u know what i mean hun..hope you understand..