Aug 20, 2005

Toy Boy

I have to admit...i wasn't really working this week..just drifting from appointment to appointment..meeting after meeting..did not put myself to progress anything. My main culprit was..I got 2 new toys this week..I was so freaking eager to get my new toys that i did not concentrate much on my work...
With regards to my latest toy...i bought in the internet..quietly without her knowing it..coz i know she'll freak out if i bought anything from the net...But, you're not a netizen if you don't shop online..and it was damn cool...eventhough it was like a leap of faith..whether the vendor was a genuine business setup or not..I reckon, losing a hundred bucks for the sake of experiment was worth it..and it is worth every penny..Later when i got the stuff i bought..i informed the madam..hehehe..she just couldn't say anything..gotcha!! I'm on a spending spree..and last week i noticed its the Mega sale carnival..whoaaa...I need new shirts...need to get new converse...lost my last one in futsal...crap..too much Rebecca Bloomwood - shopaholic books for me..need to stop reading that book!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh!!! i've been buying online since like last year okke?? so sapa yg outdated ni...lalalalala

Anonymous said...

why lately you are so poyo..why hah..

sabrina said...

dont you people think that you shud keep ur arguments under ur own sleeves???? rather than publishing here....duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

p/s: gjoule...buy some more gjoule, dont worry about ur wife, she always does that behind ur back....FIre...fire

Anonymous said...

to husband:
i learn frm u dear...muahhhsss. dunt forget our shopping extravaganzaa this coming weekend yeah??

to sabrina:
thats the purpose of this blog

again to sabrina:
fire??? fire!!! fire!!! rumah terbakar panggil bomba...bomba datang berlumba2...

sessi soal siasat antara pegawai bomba dan tuan rumah X (bukan nama sebenar)

bomba: kebakaran bermula di dapur. puan buat apa tadi?
X: saya tgh goreng burger...tiba2 suami saya panggi suruh tgk AF...terlupa terus pasal burger.

sabrina said...

thank u to the wifey.......i like the publisity......

p/s: gjoule...ur wife has developed her poyo talent dah lama dah....

Anonymous said...

Sab,
Yeah..We like everybody to know our cat fights..at least a bigger audience than our current neighbour..reality show la kunun..hehehe

the poyo wife,
Are we going for shopping this weekend? On you? Thank you!!
I want Armani suit..luv u..muahksss

sab again,
Word of advice..buy a fire extinguisher..get 2 for extra precaution..hehehe

Anonymous said...

publicity apa sab?

*muka kuning blur wif question mark*