May 8, 2009

Early bonus...

This shud be my week...my dad called on monday..a cheque from lhdn has arrived...and nope..not the 2008 assessment tax refund..they're not that efficient... The long lost cheque i've waited for almost 2 years is there..waiting for me to be picked up and deposited. it was long and arduous process to get that cheque back..with the missing info..mistakes in the e-filing, useless tax consultant and chaotic internal process in IRB..i managed to stay cool..no yelling at the helpdesk..made friend with the assesment officer..her name is amirah..whenever i called for the refund..i'd make a point to give me plus 5% interest...hey u guys hold my money for freaking 2 yrs...i was generous enuff not to consider calculating it from 2004 period.
On tuesday, i had the sudden urge to check my commonwealth bank...and there it is..my ATO tax bonus is banked-in...woohooo....feel like hitting a jackpot without buying a scratchies..hehehehe..
Alhamdulilah for the rezeki..at least i can settle my credit card debt..
And yesterday, my new boss announced his resignation after serving the firm for more than 20 yrs..everybody in the dept was jumping in joy..he's finally leaving us alone..but the thought of his replacement ain't that rosy....
And today..as i figured...it's just too good to be true..the good fortune i've been getting..my other boss wants to re-aligned me to another major customer...a very difficult customer..they're planning to kick us out from the account..and i'm getting this account...i knew it...nothing comes easy for me..never...oh well...here we go again...slowly wearing my fire-proof suit..

Sent from my Nokia E71 phone

11 comments:

Maryam A. Razak. said...

commonwealth bank ?
does that mean i have all access to the money as well ? this would be fun. ive always wanted an indoor jacuzzi in my room. and i will finally have money for that IKEA bed. oh the endless possibilities AHHAHAHA.

the evil genius said...

Noooooooooooooooo....

Maryam A. Razak. said...

i check the bank and the first thing i thought was ,'DURIAN RUNTUH!' :D

if anyone reads your comments , im sure they would be thinking ,'why a 16 year old girl has all access to you bank account?'.

and umi approved of the use-money-in-commonwealth-for-ikea-bed plan.

the evil genius said...

i forbid u to be near a computer and atm for that matter until i figure out wat to do with the money...

Maryam A. Razak. said...

you have exactly 47 hours and 53 minutes to figure out what to do with the money or else it goes to the IKEA bed trust fund.

the evil genius said...

but but but but...i need more time....i was asleep after ur last comment...

Maryam A. Razak. said...

the clock is ticking, uncle glasses, the clock is ticking.

the evil genius said...

bibi midah have issued a veto...the money shall be spent on her new bags..it was a swift and quick decision..no need 48hrs

ummi of triplet said...

i change my mind...i need shoes lots of shoes. I need that 900 dollars plus the previous 80 dollars...muakakakkaka

ummi of triplet said...

i change my mind...i need shoes lots of shoes. I need that 900 dollars plus the previous 80 dollars...muakakakkaka

Maryam A. Razak. said...

not if i can get to it first !
i know, why dont i change its passcode.