Apr 12, 2006

i have to delete my previous post on our trip. spt ader masalah ajer post itu...asyik error jer kalau nak bukak blog. i will re-post it again this weekend. anyway, this friday is gonna be my last day in the office. esok dah one whole day kena duty kat sini. so kira - kira ader one day left nak settle semua hal2 opis. sedey ker? hmm..takder perasaan pun. dunno what to expect at the new place...yg penting jgn la mimpi yg indah2.

i'm leaving the ministry at a very wrong time. tu la sapa suh extend. supposedly my transfer order is 1st april tp becoz of the long holidays, i request for postponment. with the recent aReMKay 9 announcement and our beloved PieM decision on doing a short notice visit to all the ministry, sure kelam kabut punyer. my unit is left with only 2 person. today my boss ask me to prepare a format presentation for the visit. tgh2 buat key in segala numbers tetiba terpikir, i'm gonna miss all these numbers and powerpoints format. owh!! did i tell u that besides excel, powerpoint is also my fav. i can browse the microsoft off online to get the best templates to suit my presentation tp salu tewas sbb taste kita tak sama ngan taste mereka. anyway, seriously rasa tak sedap hati nak tinggalkan office with all this kalutness. wopss...american idol dah mula...nak tgk my fav si botak.

0 comments: