Mar 9, 2006

My so called vacation...

My visit to KK was a last minute frenzy..it was 5.25pm Friday and boss asked me whether I'm going to KK or not...Need to get 6 cust to signed up for the CIO event for me to earn the ticket flight. I didn't know that all my cust wanted to go since earlier of the week, only 2 signed up..as usual, boss freaked out and yelling why he wasn't notified earlier to give me permission to go to KK..frankly speaking, i dun want to go since it was my birthday..away from my wifey..quarter closing and such...and everybody kept saying how lucky am i to go...its not a vacation damn it..i have to make sure all my customer are in ok condition..happy and satisfied with our services..crap..that's doesn't sounds right..but they expect to bring more projects during this event..how i wish all my cust would just jot down their project plan this yr and the budget they have...or even better..just issue the freaking PO
So, within 5 minutes..i called my other boss for approval..sent an email to the marketing dept for the green light...called MAS to check available flight...called Amex to book a ticket..picked up the ticket on saturday in KL and was in KK at 6pm Monday...that's why i luv working here...you dun dwell on things..meeting after meeting...just fu*king execution..wing it!! But i hate the rest of things here...
For the 1st time for a very long time..i was enjoying Sunday again..after knowing my whole team will be away..meaning no sales review meeting on monday..yeahooo...but i spoke too soon...we had the review on tuesday evening in the hotel rooms...and as usual...got wallop by boss..ouch!!
I was a last minute entry for this event..there was no available rooms for me...and since boss was sleeping alone..he offered me to bunk into his room..WTF...why me?? I was begging my marketing team to get me a room..any room...i'd rather sleep on the beach then with him..its gonna be pretty awkward..He promised not to do any Brokeback Mountain actions...heheehe..I'm not laughing......this is not funny...
That night..after picking my cust at the airport..i went straight to boss's room...walking slowly thru the aisle..looking at the room no...my mind processing tonnes of info..what to do..should i go to sleep straight away..do i pretend to work and look hardworking..do i sleep on the floor...which btw..it's a queen bed..not even singles..ferkkkkkkkk

to be continued...

2 comments:

duchess said...

to be continued..??...suspen la pulakkk...

are Jack Twist & Ennis Del Mar in da house..??!!

hahaha...gurau cheeky..

ummi of triplet said...

and i miss my precious 15 minutes of mya zara becoz of this trip!!