Mar 22, 2006

me....me....me

me like me like
me got the long awaited letter
me got transfered here
me so happy coz me can get out frm here but actually
me already comfortable here, its just that
me penat already working with numbers
me penat already working with dup dap dup dap feeling
me confuse already
me friends tell bad things abt that place
me dunno
me like here
me like parking system here
me like me room
me like me desk
me like bossess here
me actually like working wif number
me hate karang ayat berjela2 in bm
me seldom write minutes here and thats why
me like working wif numbers
me like microsoft excel
me like everything but
me bored already
me dunno..but if
me go there, it can be worse
me dunt want to get 60 - 70 assessment mark
me think me want to let go the offer
me stupid ker?
me crazy ker?
me silly ker?
me dunno...but then
me need new environment
me want new scope of work but if
me accept the offer
me must report duty 1st monday in april and
me is goin for a long vacation trip on that day and
me will only be back the following day
me know
me can have the report duty date extend but do
me want to take the offer or not
me dunt want lahh
me crazy
me dunno
me scared if
me let go the offer
me promotion will be affected
HELP MEEE

erk....letter pun kena hold lagi

0 comments: