Dec 30, 2005

2006 Hopes

I was reading the Star today and there was an article about the things this writer hopes some changes in 2006...So then it struck me...i'm never good in following my dream..my aspiration..new yr resolution BS...i've been having new resolution for pretty much every yr but did not fulfill it..So..this yr i decided to not to have any resolution..period..just let things happen...if opportunity arrives..i'll just wing it..

Talking about opportunity, I was offered to join another dept earlier this month by a friend of mine..It was too good to be true...the pay is ok, the pipeline is there..the work is more interesting..the perks..free 1 week trip to Las Vegas this coming Jan...and basically every yr after that...crap...i'm must be dreaming...But in the end..I turned it down. I told this dude, sorry..i'm not prepared..coz i'm thinking to stay in the same role for at least 2 yrs...Well, I hope i'm not regretting my decision....

Next yr gonna an interesting yr..Since I'm not good in fulfilling my own resolution..it's better for Malaysian to have a standard resolution spread among us...meaning..if we failed..we failed together..hehehe

1. Stop smoking..yeah rite!!
2. Civilized driving...not with one hand holding a hp and the other a stick of ciggies...
3. Be health concious...exercise more...burn those flabs...stop smoking damn it!!
4. Less smsing....i kinda noticed most of us tend to talking using texts....gosh..my sister have her hp in front of her for any incoming sms..lets just talk like normal people...COMMUNICATEEEE
5. Civic minded when you're staying in a apartment...dun just let ur kids running around painting graffiti around the walls...at least the Western ppl can draw really cool stuff...this bunch of kids kept on writing new words they recently found in some lame dictionary and just wanna show of their superior vocabs...gimme a break
6. Public toilet is one thing..but lifts..c'mon..its not a dumpsite....grow up!!
7. Lesser taxes...more efficient on govt spending....wifey..u know what i'm talking about..i'm the freakin taxpayer here..ok!
8. Donate more..we're Malaysian never lack of this spirit...
9. Pay ur summonses...do not encourgae graft...except for some desperate cases..hehehe
10. Don't let me start talking about the traffic these days....

2 comments:

afflatus said...

can i fail together with u on resolution 1? hmm... maybe we should plan to succeed instead?

Anonymous said...

Bro..this yr i already stop buying..but can't stop puffing...