Jul 26, 2005

I was back at my hometown the other day...hoping to watch the newly installed astro at my parents place..I wonder whether my dad watches MTV...his gonna get a heart attack with those sexy video clips with tight and wet garment...currently, no premier league..so soccer is out of the question...i dun think he watch PGA or US Open..so out...National Geography also..i have doubt coz my hometown is like little Africa already with cows, birds, snakes etc..so my dad is like the Crocodile Hunter of Sepang Down Under..hehehe....So no need to watch on TV..we have live telecast here..upclose and personal...
Coming back to the astro thingy...my sis fren already camped out in front of the tv the whole dayjust to watch channel 15..and they just came all the way from UiTM Perak..gosh..these kids!! One of her friend never watch AF before....she was pretty in the dark on the whole frenzy and throwing loads of question to my sis..so it was so hilarious listening their Q&A session with my sis...it came to a point of me wanna strangle this kid...and she reads all the messages ..i repeat..ALL msg in channel 15...OMG!!
Last weekend, my boss had his kids bday party in McD..and as usual...i happily prepared to go there without ever thinking of getting them presents...sheesh..mental note : Bday party equals birthday present. I never cared or bothered bout bday before..i never celebrate bday previously..before meeting my wifey anyway...So we rushed frantically to Toy r Us shop in Subang...this was the 1st time I ever entered this place...whoaaa..That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind...There's always 1st time of everything. Bought a Winx bag for the daughter and Batman bag for the boy..dun ask wat is Winx coz that was the 1st time i saw it and hopefully the last one...never ever gonna by my kids this freakin expensive toys to be broken in couple of days time..Went to the party..eat2..and out we go..almost like take away

- Love, Peace and Empathy - Kurt Cobain

0 comments: