Jul 2, 2005

A bouncer and me...

Why do we have to bills..can't the utility companies provide such things for free...wish we're in the Star Trek era..Jean Luc Picard from the Generation series. In one of the episode, he explained mentioned money was not used at all. Everything were free, from basically everything...
Today..i went to a barber shop in USJ, my usual place coz they're damn efficient..having around 5 barbers on standby are quite a feat..i dun have to wait for even a minute..this rather large uncle with huge moustache that you can mistakenly assumed as a bouncer showed me the chair...i hopped on to it and he starts his work..that is after telling him my haircut style..darn easy.." Uncle, size 4 semua" Oooo yeah...that 4 magic word and off he goes..later..he whipped out the usual razor..looks like pisau lipat..i always want those thing...no more disposable razors...it's no uncool...but i doubt she would let me..same thing when i bought the hair cutter..thought would save some dough by doing it in-house rather than outsourcing it to USJ barbers..but the mess i made in the house really freaked her out..my hair was like everywhere...no thanks to her...i have to do it on my own..one hand with the gadget and another with a mirror...luckily it turned out ok...Coming back to this moustached uncle...after giving a neck massage with the odd looking oil with no brand..i was so excited to get that famous neck breaker thingy..crack!!..But he didn't..so anti-climax..damn!!But nothing like a good ol barber...Nothing like it...Proud to be a Malaysian..hehehe
Finished another book today and there is one quote really attracted me to end my blog entry for today...." God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

0 comments: