Jun 7, 2005

No title

Kept on procrastinating to even blog..that's a bad habit..but since the other half have been controlling the remote for the past couple of week..i've got nothing to do but blog...yeap..i've lost the right and authority over the remote due to the AF frenzy..especially when that dude Mawi joins in...oh boy..
Today, had man to man talk with my boss today..which i tried to avoid but since nobody wants to have lunch with him..i had to do the dirty job accompanying him...it was pretty awkward since last week he was cursing like mad to me and made me very small...like smurf..heheh..anyway, the lunch went well..he gave me some advise..many of which i know i should be doing all this while..but i never wanted to admit or do..typical human being i think..
Ok..have couple of days before the quarter ends and my number looks pretty bad...but i'm gonna try and try..need to push it..as my boss favourite song, from Madagascar movie " I like to move it move it"

0 comments: