Jun 23, 2005

Hour glass

Now i'm in frantic mode to close all my deals this quarter..man..can't live like this for the rest of my life. I'm still way behind my quotas..my boss expect everything to be in...customer is saying no go..failure is not an option..arghhh!!!
Wish i can retire today and do nothing..dun have to worry for anything at all..just like the dude with the blue Honda Accord. Every morning, i'll be bumping into him at the parking lot with a newspaper tucked in his armpit and wearing round tees and a pair of jeans..Probably just came back from a cup of teh tarik at the nearby mamak..He look really happy..no stress..no pressure..I wonder what he did to retire so early..coz he looks like 40ish..not that old..one of these days am gonna ask him...probably he's one of the robber in the Maybank heist in the 90's..it was the perfect crime of the malaysian history i think...kudos to them..wherever you are!!
Coming back to this blue honda dude...i'm telling myself to retire in 10 yrs time...I'm Done with this Sh*t..no more waking up early in the morning..no more stuck in a jam..no more complaints from customer..no more super moron business partner...etc...and the list goes on...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuck sales kan? I've had it man...penat gila...no brainer job pulak tu...

Anonymous said...

On my side..i want to find a no brainer job...it's tiring man