Mar 23, 2009

Now I know why...

Why employer reluctant to allow staffs to work from home...one get too comfortable at home..no pressure..and nothing gets done.
Last friday, after jumaat prayer in bandar utama and makan briani kambing kaw..RM 8..I went to OU to chill with frens..and while waiting for them..I managed to get started on my biz plan which I procastinated to write 2 weeks ago..plus a new opportunity..
This work from home is just a propaganda to do less for more pay...yeah most of the ppl I met who work from home are highly paid due to the title they hold..Global Business Operation lah..Asia Pacific Leader something lah...I remembered a CEO who thinks the more words in the job title the less work he does..sorta inferiority complex.over compensating maybe...like Chief Exec Officer..or Asst Vice President.especially if it's a matrix organisation....compared to Clerk..or Nurse..Prebet..it's short and simple but they bare the grunt of the work...
Also now I know why ppl hangs out in these cafes during office hours....they dun have a proper job like me...pretending to look busy but instead surfing FB or blogs. I mean it's no harm entertaining ur clients in here..cheaper than makan hotel..but I always baffled those who came in with jeans and tshirts and sat with a glass of ice blended macchiato all day long...there u have it..my observation of the week

0 comments: