Jan 25, 2009

The case of twilight

I finally got the chance to watch twilight the movie the other day...but if I was given the option i'd rather watched some other musical movie....my initial thought was a big budget production with top notch special effects like harry potter...but instead I was served with a B grade movie...all the action sequence already aired in the movie trailer...yup that's it....lame scripts and 2nd rate actors...maybe the producers went with bulk pricing package and got all in one with discounted pricing..
Later, I realized it wasn't even an action movie at all...just a lovey dovey romantic movie targeted at teenagers...argh...90 minutes of my life that I can never get back....I mean...I do like romantic comedy stuff...those corny movies by cute actresses but twilight ain't one of them....it's kinda predictable without me reading the book..it reminds me of a disney movie production...
The thought of they are coming up with a sequel is frightening....I shivered of another crack of romantic vampire who turns to crystal under the sunlight and a vegetarian...gimme george romero to direct the next movie..he'll make a kick ass vampire movie anytime..
I think i'll skip the books...already had a crash course on twilight series by maryam the other day...it's nice having a walking bookreader these days..pretty handy these days....
Dopod 838Pro

5 comments:

Maryam A. Razak. said...

"already had a crash course on twilight series by maryam the other day...it's nice having a walking bookreader these days..pretty handy these days...."

oh haha very funny.
that was very tiring.
especially iman's questions.
god, and then i had to tell you what happend to harry potter.
a 7-books-worth of harry potter info.

good thing u left me ur inheritance.
btw, adam;s trying to get me to "split" half-half.

ummi of triplet said...

dear morgan

pls dont expect too much on the bank account bal...seriously...pls dont

but the energy australia cheque is all yours. do wateva u wanna do with it

Anonymous said...

i didnt expect anything - maryam.

this is iman can you go to my blog (the youngest is always the cutest!)

the evil genius said...

maryam...pls read beadle and bard thingy...i wanna listen to a complete review by this raya..tq in advance

the evil genius said...

maryam...pls read beadle and bard thingy...i wanna listen to a complete review by this raya..tq in advance